- Important Dates
- SubmissionAug. 20, 2018
- Notification20-40 days after the submission
- Publication30-60 days after the final edition
- ConferenceDec. 19-21, 2018
Welcome to 2018 3rd International Conference on Architecture and Urban Planning (ICAUP2018). Regarding to the registration fee, the following information is for your reference.
In principle, there should be at least one author for each paper to participate in this conference. All participants should register online first in order to participate in the conference. Register Here
|Ticket categories||What's included||Within 15 days after the notification||Within 16-25 days after the notification||More than 25 days after the notification|
|Ticket A||Participation+Publication fee of one paper+Conference documents+Present+Tourism||340 USD||380 USD||420 USD|
|Ticket B||Participation+Publication fee of one paper +Conference documents+Present+Tourism
|400 USD||440 USD||480 USD|
|Ticket categories||What's included||Registration fee
(paid before Nov. 29, 2018)
(paid on-site or after Nov. 29, 2018)
|Ticket C||Participation+Conference documents+Present+Tourism||220 USD||260 USD|
|Ticket D||Participation+Conference documents+Present+Tourism
|280 USD||320 USD|
Note: Listeners who wish to give oral presentations in the conference will be charged extra 80 USD in addition to the above price (Ticket C/D). The topics and abstracts of the oral presentations will be included in the conference guide.
- What’s included in the registration fee:
- Participation: Participation in all sessions in the conference, including the keynote session and panel session;
- Publication fee of one paper: Publication fee of one paper in the journals (Ticket A/B);
- Lunch and banquet: The lunch and banquet during the conference (Ticket B/D), if other participants of Ticket A/C would like to have lunch and banquet in the hotel, they will be charged of 30 dollars for the lunch and 40 dollars for the banquet respectively on-site;
- Conference documents: Name tag, conference guide, two hard copies contain your published paper (free for Chinese authors, additional postage will be charged for authors from other countries), etc.
- Present: The present or souvenir in the conference;
- Tourism: Tourism in Xi’an or in nearby areas (participants who have paid the registration fee can enjoy the tourism for free).
- Please note:
- 40 USD will be reduced if one author (the same corresponding author) submits the second paper;
- Group buying 6 or more than 6 tickets can enjoy 10% discount of the registration fee;
- Group buying 10 or more than 10 tickets can enjoy 20% discount of the registration fee.